Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP) in collaboration with the University of Surabaya (UBAYA), in Surabaya, Indonesia and the International Association of University Presidents (IAUP) will organize the 1st Joint Conference and the 33rd AUAP Annual Conference with the theme “Developing the Sustainability of Higher Education Institutions in the Digital Era” to be held on July 9-12, 2018.
The conference theme focuses on building the sustainability of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The conference aims to exchange and share the best practices of HEIs in implementing various innovative programs to strengthen and sustain their long term presence as educational institutions.
- Preliminary Paper Submission: February 28, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2018
- Final Paper Submission: April 30, 2018
- Registration as participant: February 1, 2018
Developing the Sustainability of Higher Education Institutions in the Digital Era
Relevant sub-themes include but not limited to:
- Developing financial sustainability in the digital era;
- Developing socio-cultural sustainability in the digital era;
- Developing happiness in the workplace;
- Other sub-themes related to sustainability are welcomed
Guideline for Paper Submission
- Presentations of interest are of two kinds: research-based and reflective kind. All papers should be around 4,000 words of text, including tables, graphs, and bibliographies.
- The operating language will primarily be English.
- Participants should submit an abstract of no more than 300 words in English before March 15, 2018.
- Please submit your abstracts electronically to Adi Tedjakusuma at [email protected] and Ms. Supaporn Chuangchid at [email protected].
Selected papers will be scheduled for presentation at the Conference.
More details about the Conference can be obtained from the AUAP Office of the Executive Secretary at [email protected].